1:35 PM

Labor Day Run

Posted by Skye |

A great way to celebrate Labor Day is to run 5K. With this run, I've completed 30 miles of tracked runs on Nike+ moving me to the next color level of Orange.

A new level and a new running route that is chock full of hills. I relish the challenge!

Why am I doing this? The answer can be found by clicking on this LINK. It will take you to my sponsor page for the upcoming Alex Lemonade Stand Fund -1st Annual Lemon Run.

All of us know someone whose life has been turned upside down with a cancer diagnosis. As Alex would say ' If life gives you lemons, make Lemonade' We can do our part to help the littlest of cancer heroes. I'm participating in the first annual Lemon Run 5K race in Ridley Creek Park on October 25 and I hope you can help support this worthy event and organization.

I'm looking forward to crossing the finish line on October 25th, but the real winners will be the children battling cancer.

Please take a moment to donate to Alex Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF). Your donation means the world to a child battling cancer!

Clicky Web Analytics